Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, July 25, 2008

Tanner Glass


Ok, I'll admit it. I'm a total wino. Let's not confuse that with Amy Winehouse though... although we both know that Wine and Winehouse probably go hand in hand.

Wine is my drug of choice. There's nothing better then a good bottle cold wine. After a few glass though I'm done and have always wanted a cool bottle stopper for the bottle. I found a neat one at Tanner Glass yesterday. What I like about these stoppers in particular is that they are hand blown and created not mass manufactured. I saw some in the past that were hand blown with that dichroic stuff in them. I wonder if Tanner Glass could create one like that for me. That'd be too cool!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Violet twist stopper, That would come in handy for me. I make my own wine every year.
Denise4080

Chris and Samantha said...

I like the multicolored one in the middle. We don't drink much wine but they have some pretty bottlestoppers!

cali said...

How beautiful! They remind me of Italy, and the beautiful hand blown glass they sold in the little shops.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the kind words about my bottlestoppers!

Bonnie said...

The wine stoppers are beautiful, & so are the vases! Gorgeous works of art!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12289171