Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Super Cute Jewelry

Money is super tight around the Keane household because it's summer time and our electric bills in Arizona are very high in order to keep our homes livable with air conditioning. Our is a normal bill is very typical of Arizona homes that are 1 story and 1600 sq feet and it was 250.00 dollars. Needless to say this almost brought on a heart attack in my book so I'm on a strict no buy. I cry and I moan when I see things I want but luckily I'm also one that doesn't buy things I don't need if I have mouths to feed.

I'm still allowed to browse though and I stumbled upon Super Cute Jewelry and saw that they had this thing called PIF. PIF? What is PIF you may ask? I asked myself the same thing when I saw that the item was only .20 cents! It means pay it forward! WOOOOOHOO! Someone really is looking out for me! I love these earrings and I wanted them so badly so I snagged them up and they arrived a few days ago. They are, like their name says, super cute. People already noticed them and that's important to me because then I get to explain where I found them and that means promoting my favorite site, Etsy.

4 comments:

Chris & Samantha said...

Great post! I think they are quite cute :) I like how you are promoting people's shops and etsy in general in some of your entries!

Lindsay said...

Wow she has some really nice pieces and for so cheap!

Vanessa said...

Great earrings!

Bunny B said...

So what happens when you buy a PIF? You must sell a PIF too? Cute earrings!