Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Stephanie Gibson


I like simple jewelry. Bright colors and real stones. Because of this I adore Stephanie Gibson. I'm especially a fan of Desert Sky Earrings and Tropicana Bracelet. I love the turquoise stones and their vibrant colors and the fire agates. I enjoy the fact that she uses sterling silver for a majority of her pieces because again that's just me.

There's so many more pieces by Stephanie Gibson that I could rave about but I thought I'd share my two favorite ones with you so that you can drool over them with me. If you're a simple is more sorta gal you'll love this shop!

4 comments:

Chris and Samantha said...

She has such pretty jewelry! Nice summer colors in the items you picked out.

bowlergrl1 said...

Lovely, simple pieces!

Bunny B said...

I love these! My MIL loves these too! :)

Steph said...

Well, my oh my!
I just discovered this today.
Thank you!