Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Simply Sentimental

I'm always looking for cute stationary and note cards to send with stuff in the mail and often I'm looking for nice thank you notes. Thank goodness for Etsy because I'm able to browse many different types of stores until I find something I like.

I recently found Simply Sentimental and bookmarked it as a favorite because I fell in love with their Christmas cards!


Shop early with Simply Sentimental as they are having their Christmas in July sale all month and you can pick up nice cards for all those special moments just like me!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Those are absolutely adorable and I love sending unique Christmas cards! Thanks for the great find!

Sara's Texture Crafts said...

Cute find!

bowlergrl1 said...

Adorable cards...and the gift tags are cute, too!

Whimsical Creations said...

Her stuff is soooo cute! :-)melanie

www.melaniescrafts.etsy.com

Chris and Samantha said...

I checked out their shop. Such cute cards!

Bunny B said...

I read her blog! She's nice :)