Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Simply Seasonal


Looking for a way to gain ten pounds?

Ok, that's not exactly how I should have started this. Let's start over..

Looking for a way to curb that sweet tooth? Simply Seasonal will help you out. No questions asked I've been thinking of this business since I ran into it on a late night binge one evening last week. Really though, I have my eye on their flavored caramels. I want to taste these SO badly. Especially the black licorice ones. Ughhhhhh! I have such a weakness for black licorice. Those ones look really good. As do the key lime ones. I wonder if Simply Seasonal could make ones that are vanilla flavored like those Tootsie Rolls that are vanilla flavored. Those are the bomb, right?

Alright, here's the deal. You guys buy them and then tell me what they taste like. If I buy them I'll gain the ten pounds!

3 comments:

bowlergrl1 said...

Oh my...everything in this shop looks delish! Especially the cocoa capuccino cookies!!

Chris and Samantha said...

Oh my... I'm hungry looking at their shop now! And yeah, the vanilla tootsie rolls rock!! Yum. The cappucino cream caramels sounds good!

Bunny B said...

Mmmm....yummy!! Too sweet for my tooth too! :)