Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sherry Truitt Studios


It's no secret that I throughly enjoy Sherry Truitt Studios. Particularly I'm in love with all her crazy Spirit pieces. I've never seen anything like this and it's so funky.

Her True Blue Spirit level bracelet was seen in the August/September issue of Mary Engelbreit's Home Companion. Very impressive!

There's nothing conventional about her pieces but that's what I like about them. You know that if you wear something of hers that people will take notice and compliment you on how unique it is. Check her shop out for yourself. I'm willing to bet you'll find something in your price range that will stand out to you and everyone around you when you are showing it off.

2 comments:

Chris and Samantha said...

She does have some unique designs!

Bunny B said...

Yup, I agree. Cool designs! :)