Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Providence Art Glass

Well, once again I've found another item that has to be added to my wishlist. Such is life! I'd purchase it in a heart beat if I had the money. It's beautiful. It's amazing. It's one of a kind.


I know exactly where I'd put it and I can only imagine all the people admiring it. Providence Art Glass has a shop full of really unique items like this vase and I bet if you are into stuff like this then you'll find something here you really would want too!

2 comments:

kaboogie said...

This is so beautiful. I love glass.....

Chris and Samantha said...

So colorful! I like how it looks speckled in certain parts.