Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Promos In A Snap


The Little Black Box recently got a make over. Actually, it was more of a reformat. Since then there has been many amazing things going on over on the site and lots of cool things happening. I've reconnected with everything that I love and enjoy doing. I feel great when I get out of bed in the morning and I've had lots of ideas as to where I want to go with the box site.

I found Promos In A Snap on Etsy and asked this shop to create a sticker for me that would be placed on the front of the new bags that we have to put our promo items in. The stickers arrived about a week ago and we started placing them on the bags immediately. They look super cool and were priced very reasonably. They even gave me their professional opinion on next time making the stickers a little big bigger so that they fit the bags better. I totally agree. It's all an evolution of learning. It's wonderful!


If you're looking for promo items like buttons, magnets, stickers, business cards or anything of this sort you should contact Promos In A Snap and tell them that The Little Black Boxes sent you. You'll be glad you did!

1 comment:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I passed the information on to my mom for her next customer appreciation party.