Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Pretty Peacock


I love my two boys dearly. They are very close to my heart and I can't imagine my life without them. When they are gone I miss them to death and when they are home I want to send them away again. It's a very love hate relationship. Having twins is a crazy roller coaster of emotions but the good times certainly out weigh the bad.

I found this necklace at The Pretty Peacock and I'd love to have it made with Dylan and Connor's names on it. I need to find the right chain at the right length though. I'm super picky about that. I hate them when they are too short.

There's lots of stuff at The Pretty Peacock that you can personalize. May you'll even find something you fall in love with that would remind you of someone you love!

9 comments:

maryeb said...

I saw Always Amy's post on the little black box she received. What a nice idea.

cupiedollie said...

Very cool jewelry! Thanks for showing us some really fabulous Etsy stores, saves me time searching later for gifts!

Becca Nelson said...

Great necklace! I found your blog through the etsy forums. Thanks for posting the link! Love your blog!

Vanessa said...

Looove the necklace!

Patrizia said...

That is very pretty! The shop name is nice too! I will go check it out.

bowlergrl1 said...

Lots of great items for gifts here. I'll have to bookmark this one and visit again.

Chris & Samantha said...

They have some very nice items.. lots of selection!

Whimsical Creations said...

The Pretty Peacock has beautiful items!
:-)melanie

www.melaniescrafts.etsy.com

Bunny B said...

Beautiful items in store!!! *drool*