Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pleasebloom


Yay! I'm back on Etsy this morning. I'm glad that nothing was lost! Of course when I came on the first thing I saw was something I wanted.

Pleasebloom was on the front page this morning and when I saw this necklace I fell in love with it. Dang, my Christmas list is going to be HUGE! I love how it's made out of sterling silver and that it's almost made out of 4 different pieces and soldered together. Very nifty!

All of the pieces at Pleasebloom have nifty texturing on them. Go look for yourself.

4 comments:

Chris and Samantha said...

Thats a pretty and unique necklace. They have a nice variety of elegant designs.

Chris and Samantha said...

Oh and YAY for you getting back on Etsy :) Glad it worked out.

Bunny B said...

That's a really cute necklace!

Bonnie said...

Wow, Wow, Wow! Beautiful! What a talented artist!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12899976