Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mail Call

Before I begin my blog for the day I wanted to start by answering a question from a reader. They asked,

"Kimberlee, how in the world do you decide who you feature each day? Do they pay for the advertisement?"

The answer is NO! Actually, the people I feature aren't even told before hand. I stumble upon stuff all over the net an recently my obsession has been Etsy. When I find something I like I either bookmark it or favorite it and then every morning I start going through my favorites to look for someone I want to feature and spread the word about. It's fun!

I also do reviews on things that I get in the mail. Most often it's something I have paid for. Sometimes it's something that was sent in The Little Black Box. I do however do reviews on things items that are sent to me specifically for a review and those are fun too. However, that is only like 2% of the time. I prefer writing my honest opinion and also stick to the theory that if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all. Know what I mean?

If you have a question for me simply send me an email to kim@thelittleblackboxes.com! Ok, let's get to the blogs for the day!

2 comments:

Chris and Samantha said...

Interesting to know how you choose who to blog about!

Bunny B said...

That's cool! Wish I had the time to do this too. Soon hopefully :)