Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Magnifique


Who needs a bath?! I stumbled upon Magnifique over the weekend during our Christmas in July promotion and I fell in love with the shop. I especially love the vibrant color of all the pictures they have.

Don't the bath bombs make you want to buy some? I'm holding back! I'm being strong! My twins love these babies in their bath and I'm always stocking up on them when I find a new business that makes me lust after them. My husband likes to steal their bath bombs but maybe if I just go purchase ones in his favorite earthy scents like Nag Champa then perhaps he'll keep his hands off the Cotton Candy scented ones.

It's a new business and we all know how much I like new businesses. Check them out! Send me a review. I'd love to hear what you think about these!

1 comment:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I'm interested in hearing what other people think of these. I love bath bombs - they are my absolute favorite thing. Her prices seem fair. I have a pet peeve with bath bombs lately. Some companies don't use bath color but use food color instead. I take a bath to relax and unwind - and it's hard to do that when I have to get out the Comet and scrub brush to scrub out the color afterwards. Anyone know how these are with color?