Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lucky Fiona


Lucky Coco. Coco Keane is a spoiled rotten kitty. I had some money in my paypal account and purchased an adorable collar for my baby girl. I think it's funny that my husband and I are obsessed with our cat. In our eyes she's the most perfect beautiful cat I know. We are lucky we don't have a bratty cat that takes after her parents.

I used to laugh when I would see people spoiling their animals. I'd chuckle when I saw how obsessed they were and how much money they blew. Now, I'm that person. I just spent nearly 15 dollars with shipping and handling to get a collar from Lucky Fiona custom made for my baby. I love the cherries on the material and the little cherry charm. She's going to be so HOT!

They are quite a busy shop on Etsy and it looks like they sell a ton each day. If you are looking to be a little nutty like me, go shop on Lucky Fiona and find something cool for your pet too!

1 comment:

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Those collars are cute! And don't feel bad about the price. I spent $15 at Petsmart getting Luna a collar for the move and it's not anywhere near as cute as the collars by Lucky Fiona.

How does your cat like her collar? Luna is 9 years old and hasn't had a collar since she was a baby. I got her one for the cross country drive out here so I could hang her tags in case she got lost. She hated it at first - but now she loves wearing it and gets miffed when I take it off to give her a bath.