Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Little Shop Of Mirrors

When you move into a new home you have got a lot of work to do to make it feel homey. We still don't have anything on the walls and when I take pictures I cringe when I see how bare the place looks.

I especially noticed this when I was in the master bedroom last night as the delivery people were putting together our new bed. Our walls are so bare and boring. I want to dress them up and make them look cool and I remembered this shop that I added to my favorites. It's called Little Shop of Mirrors and their stuff is pretty neat!


They are decor mirrors made from rolled clay. There's lots of different colors and designs. I particularly loved this one and am planning on picking up a few different designs shortly. Very cool shop!

3 comments:

Amber said...

thats really pretty!amber60435@yahoo.com

cupiedollie said...

This is gonna be a fun blog to read, I can't wait to see what you've got to review and show us!

Rosanne said...

I love your new blog! And I love your new mirror! I am going to check out that shop ASAP. I have a wall just begging for one of those!