Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Little Black Box Contest!

Wow wow! We really picked up steam in the comment department yesterday! Wonderful guys! You really are showing people how eager we are to have contests and win stuff!

Good going!

We have a contest going on based on comments on this blog. Every comment counts as an entry. From now until July 24th keep those comments coming and you will have a chance at winning a FREE July Little Black Box courteously of all the fabulous people who put their samples in the boxes and the staff of the boxes!

15 comments:

Chris & Samantha said...

YAY! Free Little Black Box! :) So nice of you to offer this promotion.

Jen said...

Count me in!

Jan said...

OK, maybe I'm cheating -- 'cause I think I already commented - -but I'm IN!!

Missy Roth said...

I think this is awesome!

margaret said...

how cool !! and exciting :)

Kristen said...

How cool is this, I just read about it in AlwaysAmy's Blog.

ABreathOfFrenchAir said...

I'd love to win one!

Vanessa said...

I would also love to win a little black box!

Amanda Conley said...

Oooh, ooh, ooh! I would love to win a Little Black Box! Pick me! ME, me!

MelsDolls said...

yay, great contest! I love your blog as well, very nice layout :)

m17909@aol.com

Chris & Samantha said...

Oh.. I don't know if you need email address but it's - abbydonkraftwerks@gmail.com

wavecloud said...

Way cute blog!

Katie said...

What a great contest! I've added a bunch of sellers to my favorites because of your blog:)

lisajean2 said...

Your site looks great (and is seriously dangerous to my wallet!.
Love it!!

-Lisa

Bunny B said...

I'm in this to win it! :)