Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Little Black Box Contest Winner

Congrats to commenter "Chris and Samantha" for the being the winner of our most recent contest on the blog. They have won a July Little Black Box and all they had to do was comment. All comments made by everyone in the past few weeks have been entries to our contest and now we have a winner!


Please email me at kim@thelittleblackboxes.com with your mailing address so that I can get one out for you!

Tomorrow bright and early boxes will go on sale. We have just about 150 of them. Lots of changes as well! The boxes are well, no longer boxes! They are instead really cool bags that we purchased which have our new logo on them. It's less waste and also much cheaper to do it this way. We are happy with the results and hope you are too! Each box will have about 15ish promo items in them and will cost 23.00 which includes shipping. I'm excited to hear your thoughts on them when you get them home. I'm pretty sure this was my most favorite round to put together.

3 comments:

Chris and Samantha said...

Whoohoo! Thanks so much! :) You seem to have such great stuff in the boxes.. It will be great to get one :) I'll email you now.

lisajean2 said...

Can't wait to get them! I just ordered 2! I'm going on vacation and these will be my "Welcome Home" surprises. Yay!

Bunny B said...

Congrats! LOL. I thought I still had time (haven't been keeping track of the date!)