Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lily Bay Soap

I am hungry. I have my caramel truffle coffee with french vanilla cream... soooooooo fattening! Now, I want food. Cupcakes. I want delicious spongy vanilla cupcakes with ooey gooey frosting. My reason for this craving is simple. I was getting ready to blog about Lily Bay Soap this morning when I was reminded of their beautiful cupcake soaps that look so real you'd want to eat them.

They weigh between 4 - 4.5 oz and are probably the same size as an actual cupcake. They also only cost $4.25 which is very reasonable! I want to order one but with this heat I'm afraid it'd melt. Especially since I'm going on a staycation next week when my mom arrives and most likely won't be able to get the mail as soon as it arrives. I guess I'll continue dreaming.. but when the temperature's drop here you better believe I'm going to be purchasing a few cupcake soaps for our guest bathroom!

7 comments:

Ricki said...

Too cute!

Vanessa said...

Those soaps look yuuuuumy!

Michele said...

Yummy!!!!

Chris & Samantha said...

They look so real! I want to eat them! Only..not..cause that would taste gross.

Whimsical Creations said...

That soap looks good enough of eat. LOL
:-)melanie

www.melaniescrafts.etsy.com

KatieG said...

Those are some tasty looking soaps!

Bunny B said...

Cupcakes are my fave!