Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Jac Jewelry


I recently formed a very lovely relationship with business owner Janna Culbreth. We found each other through The Little Black Box and she sent in 10 pairs of earrings for our June round of boxes. She is also participating again in July and August with another 10 pairs of earrings each month.

When people join our boxes I always tell them that the more they send in the better the response. Our promo boxes go all over the US - from coast to coast and from the Canadian border to the Mexican border. We ship nearly 200 boxes a month and ten pairs of earrings would not send her much recognition but I believed in her work and agreed to the ten pairs.

They arrived and I was very impressed with the quality of the earrings as well as the packaging. You can truly tell that Jac Jewelry will go places. I wish jewelry wasn't so expensive to use as promos because if everyone that got a box could see these they would want to purchase more.

If you want to purchase jewelry from someone who totally gets my stamp of approval then seek out Jac Jewelry on Etsy and drool over all their drool worthy pieces.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are amazing. I've been watching this shop for awhile. Thank you for suggesting them.

bowlergrl1 said...

Ohhh...I'd love to get a box with a pair of her earrings!

Chris & Samantha said...

Those earrings are very nice!

brightonEarly said...

Her earrings are great! I'd love to participate, but I make freaking dresses. Lol.

Whimsical Creations said...

The earings are beaurtiful! :-)melanie

www.melaniescrafts.etsy.com

Bunny B said...

Oooo.... lovely, lovely!! Hope to win :)