Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Imagine Designs

Whoa is me. Wahhhh! I might actually take the plunge on this one. Or maybe I'll hint to my husband about how much I like these. These are well within anyone's budget and cute as can be!


Imagine Designs has lots of extremely cute reasonably priced earrings and other accessories in their shop that can be purchased with ease on Etsy. I love how the entire shop is categorized by color so that you can search according to what would look good with that perfect black dress you bought last week. Too cute and soon will be mine!

1 comment:

Chris and Samantha said...

I do like how they've got it categorized by color! Very neat.