Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Homemade Caramels

Care for something sweet? Do you have a sweet tooth? How about you know someone with a serious sweet tooth! I have just the thing for you. If you love homemade caramels or black licorice then you'll love this shop!

There's a variety of different sizes available to help surpass all those cravings. I personally, have my eye on the sampler so that I can try both flavors. I'm a giant black licorice freak after all. Man, these look delicious! Try Homemade Caramels for all your sugary needs.

8 comments:

brightonEarly said...

DId you know she has pomegranate,too? YUM!

Mallory said...

I'm absolutely dying for some of those caramels. I'm trying not to buy them yet though, I have to spend my money on tools and supplies for my shop!

Paper Girl Productions said...

ooo these caramels look soo delish!

bowlergrl1 said...

I could taste these melting in my mouth just looking at the pics!

Chris & Samantha said...

I'm hungry for something sweet now! That picture does look good.

cupiedollie said...

Oh my gosh..yummmmmmmy!

Whimsical Creations said...

Those look so yummy! :-)melanie

www.melaniescrafts.etsy.com

Bunny B said...

Mmmm...sweet for my sweet!