Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Grumpy Girl Candles

I had the pleasure of working with Grumpy Girl Candles a year ago and they sent in samples dressed up so nicely. I was very impressed with the whole theme of the site and even more impressed with the wares. Grumpy Girl herself takes the grumpiness to a whole other level when you go to their site.

You can pick up a bar of Booty Call or Dirty Hippy. You can even pick up one of their scrubs in Draft Up Your Skirt. Love the names but I especially love the look of their products.


How about a bar of Acid Trip soap? Never in my life have I seen such beautiful soap and I've seen a ton of soap. She is really good at what she does. I also can't believe how yummy her bath bombs look. They look like actual cupcakes.


The whole site is utterly professional and extraordinarily crazy. You must check it out for yourself.

6 comments:

Missy Roth said...

I checked them out and their stuff is so cool! Very hip (and blunt) place. They even have a rep program (?) that I'm asking about.

Anonymous said...

I love the look of those bombs.
Denise4080

Crystal said...

That acid trip soap is beautiful, those swirls are amazing, she's a very talented artist.
Crystal

bowlergrl1 said...

I love this website! I'll definitely bookmark and try her products out in the future. I'd like to see more pics of her goods though as I don't care much for ordering something I can't at least see a pic of.

Chris & Samantha said...

Wow, I really thought those were real cupcakes.. lol!

Bunny B said...

Cupcake bath bombs are just too adorable to be used!! I love 'em!