Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, July 11, 2008

Georgie Designs - Shop Of The Week

It's Friday again which means that it's time for our weekly shop of the week! The shop that I've picked this week just so happens to be a local shop for me. This shop doesn't have many sales on Etsy and I don't understand why. They've been around for over a year and a half and with only 16 sales they are totally my little unknown secret.

I love everything in Georgie Designs. I especially love the Turquoise Nugget ring and the Hemimorphite ring! Wowsa! Those are off the hook! I love wire wrapped rings and these look like they are of divine quality. The workmanship speaks for itself just by looking at the pictures alone.

Are you looking for a ring? Pick one up at Georgie Designs and let them know that The Little Black Box insisted on it! You really can't go wrong for the price of these rings and think about all the compliments you're going to get. A ton!

8 comments:

ABreathOfFrenchAir said...

Nice blog!

Steph said...

Wow, beautiful stuff!!
SoCalledMommy

Vanessa said...

Awesome rings! I love your blog!

bowlergrl1 said...

What beautiful jewelry! There's a ring with a purple stone I'm eyeing!

Marian said...

Whata great shop!
I get the feeling that there are many great shops on etsy that are a bit burried under tons of other shops and get to views or sells.
anyway, great for pointing it out for us.

Found your blog via another blog talking about your little black box. Sounds so incredibly interesting. I think I want to participate in it. Staying a while to read your blog and see if I can find more info.


www.florcita.eu

Chris & Samantha said...

I do like the Hemimorphite ring also, what an awesome color! I visited their shop and found two other colors that look really lovely to me the Kyanite and Amazonite rings. Thanks for sharing such a pretty store!

Whimsical Creations said...

Those wrapped rings are sooo pretty.
:-)melanie

www.melaniescrafts.etsy.com

Bunny B said...

I love big gemstone rings! Just fab!