Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fruit Fly Pie


Every house needs a good cookie jar. Mine's a tad boring. It's just a stupid Ikea mass produced piece of garbage. Works nicely and I'm not afraid of it getting knocked over or broken by little hands. Guess I'll have to wait a little while to pick up this cookie jar!

How cool is this? Fruit Fly Pie has big ole' cupcake cookie jars! Some people are obsessed with cupcakes! I'm not one of them but this cookie jar screams cuteness. I can hear people commenting on it already. It's simple.. like I like AND it has a cherry on top! Someone better put this in their carts before I do. I guess I could always come back later and pick up a different cupcake cookie jar, but the pink one is the best.

OHHHH! I just noticed that Fruit Fly Pie also has cupcake trinket boxes! Hold me back!

7 comments:

Sew Bettie said...

So cute! It would make such a great birthday present.

Amy said...

That's really cute. Dh would kill me for putting something that girly in the kitchen, but I like it!

KatieG said...

Yeah so I'm saving up my spare cash for one of those!

Chris and Samantha said...

Very cute.. the trinket boxes are nice too! I really like the blue and green plaid cupcake cookie jar the most!

bowlergrl1 said...

Must.Have! Love the ice cream cone ones!

lisajean2 said...

OMG! I need one of these. The pink cupcake. Yep. Need one. These are so cute!!

Bunny B said...

This is TOO cute! Pink cupcakes are the icing for girly girls like me :)