Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Eliez

I purchased these earrings on Etsy last night. Guess how I found their shop? I used Etsy's pounce feature. Basically, when you pounce you are searching for shops that just opened and have no sales or shops that just made a sale. I always pounce searching for new businesses. This is a lot of fun for me and I sometimes....although very rarely, find something I just have to have.


I was the first sale for Eliez when I picked the earrings up. I even sent them an email letting them know that I was proud to be that 1st sale. I love the color combo of the earrings and it especially has that Kim famous turquoise on them. That's a staple of mine lately. I'm in love with the color and it practically goes with everything I've been wearing this summer.

Check out Eliez and you can be their 2nd sale!

8 comments:

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

i love pounce! and also the pounce on items just sold, I always find great new shops!

Patrizia said...

Oh fun!

Are you still interested in my Cherry earrings?

Mallory said...

I wasn't aware that the pounce feature lets you scope out new businesses. Thats really cool, I hope someone pounces me!

earthexpressions said...

I love using Pounce too... go indie! :)

bowlergrl1 said...

There's some really pretty pieces in this shop. And reasonably priced also.

Chris & Samantha said...

Those are really cute and very summery! I use the pounce feature just to browse sometimes..it's fun.

Whimsical Creations said...

I am fairly new to etsy and didn't knoe about the pounce feature. Those earings are really pretty.
:-)melanie

www.melaniescrafts.etsy.com

Bunny B said...

Great summer earrings! :)