Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Diffraction


I found the most real looking leaf earrings at Diffraction the other day when I was browsing. I actually had to stop and go back and look at the entire shop because I just had to see what other stuff looked as real as these leaves.

The artist here takes photographs and turns them into wearable art. I think this is just a fabulous idea because the actual earrings look so real and life like. Those leaves look so totally real.

Very cool shop with lots of cool items that look just as real. Especially the strawberries and the kiwis. Wow!

2 comments:

Chris and Samantha said...

They do look real! How weird :) but in a good way! An interesting idea.

Bunny B said...

Great photos! Neat!