Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, July 18, 2008

Christmas in July - July 26, 2008


The Little Black Box is gearing up for our 1st annual Pampertini Christmas in July event next Sat. July 26th starting at 12:00 a.m. EST. It's going to be an absolute blast and thus far we have over 42 different businesses joining us. You can go here to take a look at the businesses currently signed up. We can't announce their sales until the time we go live however. That way it's a giant secret!! I can tell you though that these sales aren't just any ole' sale. They are one of kind deals that don't come by often. Bookmark our site and be sure to start your shopping early that morning.

Check our our sponsor for the event Pampertini! Shop til' you drop!

Also, every hour on the hour starting at 6 a.m. EST on this very blog the participating businesses will be giving away something from their shop! The winner will be chosen based on comments to their particular post! Tell your friends! There are some super great stuff to win. Expensive stuff too! You won't want to miss this!!

If you head to Etsy now and search "Christmas in July" you'll find many other businesses on Etsy currently also offering their own Christmas in July prices. Great idea! Start your shopping now with all the extremely low prices.

7 comments:

Amy said...

How cool! I can't wait - I loved the Black Friday deals you did last year. Thanks!

Ricki said...

I loved Black Friday, too! However, I am traveling during this event so I don't know if I will get to shop it.

Whimsical Creations said...

Can't wait! :-)melanie

www.melaniescrafts.etsy.com

bowlergrl1 said...

Can't wait to see what the sales will be! Maybe I'll actually start Christmas shopping way early!

KatieG said...

I can't wait!

Chris and Samantha said...

Sounds like a fun event! I have blogged about the Etsy Christmas in July sale.

Bunny B said...

Woohoo!! Awesome :)