Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Christmas in July - The aftermath

I love the title of this. Seriously, I feel like hurricane Christmas in July flew through my home and left me tired, cranky, emotional, excited, and did I mention tired?

Our website had over 60 people an hour views the sales. That left me feeling pretty pumped. I managed to get a few cat naps over the 36 hours or so. All and all I know the sale was VERY successful for some and not so successful for others. The people who did door prizes really got their name out there and I'd be interested in finding how how many were favorited on Etsy. I spent a small fortune but I got some really great stuff. I'll share that with out throughout the week and do my review on the item when it arrives.

People are waiting on pins and needles to find out the winners of the prizes. Next to each business will be a screen name or user name of the person who made the comment on each giveaway. That person.. and that person ONLY should email me their address and I will forward it on to the business who will then contact you to send you your prize. I trust that each business will mail your prize in a timely matter as they are all outstanding businesses!

On to the list!

Sugarlane Soaps Giveaway: Nanzy (claimed)
3 Lamb Design: Hondaray6 (claimed)
Lindsay's Candles and Stuff: Lara (claimed)
Spirit of Silver: Whimsical Creations (claimed)
Pacific Scents:khilde101 (claimed)
Sewphisticate: msfairydust
Chunky Butt Candle Co.: Sue Wintz (claimed)
Namaste Designs: blueviolet (claimed)
ErinT Fashion Accessories: KatieG (claimed)
SBS Teas: tscrapper
Kreations by Kathie: adrian (claimed)
Designs by Tami: Karen (claimed)
Jessica Doyle: Tomiko (claimed)
Luv 2 Have: Sherry Pitzen (claimed)
Designed by RJ: cupiedollie (claimed)
Brooke Medlin: Catherine Chandler
Jac Jewelry: .Madeline (claimed)
Blue Raven Tea: Ricki (claimed)

7 comments:

adrian said...

congrats to all the winners!!!

hondaray6 said...

I'm a winner!! WooHooo! Thanks Kimberlee, I emailed you my info! Hope you get rested up quick! LOL

Ricki said...

Congrats to all the winners! This was a lot of fun.

Whimsical Creations said...

Yah!!!! I'm a winner. Thank you for such a great promotion! I e-mailed you my info.

=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.etsy.com

Sue Wintz said...

Cool beans - I'm a winnter! I sent you my info. Thanks for such a fun time and congrats to all!
Sue

SEWphisticate said...

Thank you, Kim, for all your hard work. Congrats to all the winners!

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

That looks like it was fun! Sorry I missed it. I was without internet for most of July :( Congrats to everyone that won!