Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, July 28, 2008

Buttonhead


I ran into Buttonhead while chatting with all the ladies on Etsy in our special chat room that was created over the weekend for Christmas in July. She has the most fabulous buttons and they can be made into magnets too!

I picked up a few naughty buttons for my husband as a stocking stuffer. Shhh, don't tell him! Buttonhead had me cracking up in whispers and seems like such a doll. If her customer service is anything like the customer service she gave me then you'll have a ball with her too!

Check out Butthead.. I'm totally leaving that typo. I really typed that as I was typing too quickly!

Let's start over. Check out BUTTONHEAD for all of your button needs!

2 comments:

cupiedollie said...

Absolutely fabulous button, yet a bit naughty! :)

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

Awesome! I'm going to get the owl ones for a friend's birthday package.