Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Blond With A Torch

When I first came across A Blond With A Torch I was laughing my butt off. I mean, come on... can you picture it? Stereotypically a blond isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the box and giving her a torch can only mean trouble. In this instance though, giving her a torch means beautiful creative stuff!


That necklace was the first thing to catch my eye when I was browsing her shop. It's very much my style and would go perfectly with just about anything I wear. I'm a simple gal. I think most of you can tell by the pieces that I pick out to feature. I like classic stuff that isn't too showy and this would go wonderful in my collection.

9 comments:

Weird Stuff in my Desk said...

Great necklace. I love the simplicity of it too.

Missy Roth said...

I'm really into jewelry lately, so I'm going to have to check out this site!

Mallory said...

That is a lovely necklace. I wish I had the space and tools to do real metal work.

Anonymous said...

Very interesting stuff. :)
denise4080

Mytutorlist.com said...

I love the texture on that pendant. Very nice!

A Blond And A Torch said...

Thank you so much for featuring me!

Sandra Eileen said...

I have several pieces from A Blond and a Torch and can tell you that indeed they do GO WITH EVERYTHING - they are incredibly wearable and fun too!

Chris and Samantha said...

She has some really nice elegant items.

Bunny B said...

That's lovely! Very elegant :)