Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bin Hog


Bin Hog is in the July Little Black Boxes which goes on sale Friday, July 25th bright and early in the morning. I first learned of this business when Rita, the owner, emailed me to see if she could do the boxes and also join our Christmas in July sale. Of course we wanted her but even more cooler is the promo items she sent in.

In over a year of having promos delivered to my home this is quite possibly the first time something arrived that I actually really got super pumped over. The idea of this product is one that is so huge that my husband was actually thrilled to see the product and pretty much attempted to steal one from me when I wasn't looking. Luckily I managed to stop him!

Since Rita also happens to be a flight attendant she happens to see the passengers daily struggles at the airport and also on her flights. How many times have you waited for your baggage and thought you found it when it was someone else's? Don't you hate it when you grab that suitcase and go to runaway only to have it snatched out of your hands by someone else because your suitcase looks like theirs? Well Bin Hog has saved the day!

Embroidered Luggage ID Handle Wraps are made with CORDURA® 1000D fabric. They wrap around the side and top handles of roller bags. Also perfect for backpack handles, laptops cases, and anywere else you can wrap it!
They are made tough! They don't "hang" from your handles, so they won't get caught in the airport baggage handling systems.

4 comments:

bowlergrl1 said...

These are so cool...what a fab idea! I want one!

Chris and Samantha said...

A really neat idea! They have a cupcake design! Hehe.

Bunny B said...

Great idea. I always try to make my bag look unique.

Bonnie said...

What a brilliant idea! Love the,
"Not Yours" design.

http://www.binhog.com/catalog.htm?item=99