Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Adoration Soap

I'm obsessive with shaving. Especially since I live in the pool. I like my legs to me shiny and smooth. My husband can appreciate this. I have a staple when it comes to shaving and that's buying whipped soap. A lot of the online bath and body biz's are carrying them these days. I tend to stalk up on whipped soaps when I find one of my favorite businesses having a sale.

Recently I found whipped soaps at Adoration Soap and really like the look of them. They are also 15% off because of a sale they are having. You can pick them up in a variety of scents and they make shaving so much more easier and fun!

A little of this truly goes a long way. I like that they tend to last longer then all of the store brands of shave creams too.

3 comments:

Chris and Samantha said...

Hmm! Whipped soap for shaving, interesting! I see they have a Chocolate Mocha scent, yum! They are having a good sale definitely!

Bunny B said...

Whipped soap? First time I've heard of this! Sounds soft and creamy!

Bonnie said...

Luxurious!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13697388