Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Starving Artist Bazaar

I'm a simple kinda gal. You can probably tell by my posts that when it comes to jewelry or accessories I prefer bright colors and simple settings. When I'm browsing for stuff and I enjoy what I see I save the picture of what I like and title the picture with the name of the business so that if I decide to write about it later then I know where to find the shop.

I stumbled up on this necklace and I find it totally divine. Simple is so good and I think this necklace would go just perfectly with so much that I wear!

2 comments:

earmark said...

beautiful necklace, the colors are stunning! Great blog!

Chris & Samantha said...

Simple yet pretty necklace.. I agree that it could go with lots of outfits!