Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Shop of The Week Friday - Gr0glmann's Fun Retro Jewelry

Every Friday I'm going to post my pick for shop of the week. This shop will be one that completely blows me away and leaves me in total awe.

With that said, here's my pick for shop of the week!

My first site of the week is a strange one. It's so strange that I actually laughed out loud when I stumbled upon it. It's totally geeky, totally crazy, and oh so weird. It's absolutely perfect to be our Shop of The Week

Gr0glmann's Fun Retro Jewelry has a Lego Spongebob Squarepants necklace, Monopoly wheelbarrow token earrings, and a domino key chain. My personal favorite is the Starbuck's Coffee Cup token necklace. Who would have thought that this type of stuff could be made into something wearable and cool?

1 comment:

Chris and Samantha said...

A really fun and unique shop! They take great photos of their items too.