Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Pinstripes and Polkadots

I was cruising around my usual stomping ground last night and came across this. I think this would go perfectly in my Aunt Mary Ann's backyard next to her pool. I keep telling my husband that when we decide to purchase a home that it has to have a pool too (remember I'm in Arizona.. home of the backyard swimming pool). Pinstripes and Polkadots on Etsy has tons of cool stuff like this. This one in particular just happened to catch my eye.


I think this is extremely cute and very noteworthy. Take note and pick up some handmade yard art from an artist online or locally. You never know when guests are going to stop by and you want to make your sitting area extra special.

2 comments:

Chris and Samantha said...

Man, those are some good prices fod rinks ;) lol

Chris and Samantha said...

for* drinks...oops. typos.