Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lori Anderson

Another day.. another blog for you to enjoy! Today I want to spread the word about Lori Anderson. Her tag line is, 'Eclectic jewelry that makes people ask, "Where did you get that?"' I can most certainly see having someone ask me where I got this.

This is incredible! I love the bright colors and the southwest feel. I'm a sucker for anything turquoise. I would love to add this to my collection and hopefully it'll still be around when I can make the purchase. Now that I think about it.. Etsy needs a layway program!

2 comments:

Chris & Samantha said...

Yep.. I can imagine someone asking you about that bracelet too! It's very colorful and eyecatching.

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I like the backyard barbeque bracelet.