Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, June 27, 2008

JD Wolfe Pottery

I happen to belong to one of those families that is always finding a reason for a get together. If it's not a birthday, a graduation, or a holiday then it's a Sunday dinner with the in laws. I also happen to really enjoy this. It's good to feel loved and even better to know that I always have a place to go or be at where I'm wanted.

When I'm shopping at a store or online I'm always keeping my eye out for a cool dish or a neat platter to purchase so that when I'm invited to one of these events I have something to sport when I am told I need to bring that cheese tray or veggie platter.

I found JD Wolfe Pottery about a week ago and marked this item because I instantly fell in love with it. I didn't fall in love with the price but honestly and truly if I had the money I would have snagged it in a heart beat. It's one of the most unique platters I've ever seen and I wish it was mine! It's worth every single penny for the love and labor that was put into making it.

1 comment:

Chris and Samantha said...

It's a really pretty platter.. I like the colors, they mix really well.