Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Cotton Mamma

Stop wasting your time in line bath and body retail stores. Cotton Mamma has the goods. The really goooooood goods! Recently I got my hands on their wash cloths and these are so very neat. They aren't your typical wash cloths. These are natural and handmade. They don't look or feel cheap either. The ones that I got particularly have a soft flannel on one side and then on the other is a fabric that is extra girly but also fits my decor in my bathrooms. My husband didn't mine the girly wash cloths and even requested that I purchase ones in a more manly design. Good thing I shop for stocking stuffers early!


Cotton Mamma doesn't just have wash cloths though, no sir. Cotton Mamma has soaps, all natural baby items, pet beds, and clothing. If you are a fan of the all natural products or want to jump on the Go Green wagon then check out Cotton Mamma for those treats.

1 comment:

Chris and Samantha said...

Quite a variety of items in their store!