Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, June 23, 2008

Big Trouble

I'm in big trouble. My name is Kim and I'm an Etsyoholic. Yep, it's true. Shoot me! I'm on this strange earring kick lately. It's summer and my hair is up so I got to have some cute earrings to wear, right? WRONG! I'm broke as a joke. These g as prices and food prices are killing me. Not to mention I'm in Arizona and our air conditioning bills are half our mortgages a month. A girl can dream though and here are a few of things I'm lusting after.


I wish I may, I wish I might have a pair of earrings or two tonight.. ahhh so beautiful. So me! I'm only sharing my finds from Kirstin Perkins Glass Jewelry, Mia Sophia, and Sparkle Couture because I like you. Don't even think about stealing them from me.

1 comment:

Chris and Samantha said...

I visited all the shops and geez, pretty stuff in all of them :) I really dig the turquoise earrings you chose from Sparkle Couture.