Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Amy Giacomelli

We live in a brand new home. Been living here since October 2007 and our walls are very bare. I'm also a newlywed so putting together a comfortable home with my new husband will come slowly. Money is tight right now but I just know that when things are better I will be able to purchase all of my wishlist items.

My current home upgrade item is by Amy Giacomelli. I was searching for art the other night and when I came across this piece. I actually stopped short and yelled for Michael to come see it. We both loved it and wished for it to be ours. It would look so perfect in our living room. This is surely one of those things that I want very badly. It's totally and completely so beautiful and so very Michael and Kim. I love it!

Do you?

2 comments:

Chris and Samantha said...

Very pretty.. I like her Four Seasons art a lot

Rasberryswrlgirl said...

I really like constant dreamer and broken silence. Her artwork is lovely