Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

AlwaysAmy

I first met Amy about a week or so ago when she emailed asking to participate in The Little Black Boxes. We shot a few emails back and forth and after about the 2nd email I knew I liked her. She's quarky.. she's fun.. and she seems like one heck of an honest business person. These are exactly the type of people I like to surround myself with when it comes to doing business.

She asked to participate the rest of the summer and was also hoping to have her items from her Etsy shop, AlwaysAmy, arrive here before our June deadline.

Well her samples did arrive and they totally reflect the feeling that I got from her when I was reading her emails. They are cool. They are hip. They are totally reflective of her personality. Can you pull of earrings that look like a slice of pizza? Can you wear cars on your ears? Heading to a baseball game? How about a pair of baseballs to put you in the mood for a good game!

Check out her shop for a good time!

1 comment:

Chris and Samantha said...

She has really fun items :)
I think the baseballs would be great for someone to wear to their childs baseball game or something!